VOLUNTEERING WITH SPRING FIRE DEPARTMENT
When you volunteer with Spring Fire Department, you get the training and guidance you need to keep the community–and yourself–safe.
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Texas driver’s license
- 16-week Recruit Academy commitment
- 8-month Cadet Firefighter commitment
But that’s not all. We’re looking for courage, intelligence, a cool head under pressure, and most of all, a desire to make Spring a better, safer, place for everyone.
Benefits of volunteering
When you volunteer with Spring Fire Department, you get more than a title. You get:
- Training for nearly every situation
- Life-saving skills
- Certifications, education, and professional license
- Opportunities most never receive
- A team that becomes your family
Be part of something bigger than yourself. Become part of the Spring Fire Department.